Thanks to all

Thanks to all

To the Editor:

I thank the Tisbury Fire Department and all the other agencies that responded last week when we had smoke in the basement of My Pet’s Vet.

The fire department was quick to respond, guiding us and any pets out of the building. The EMS was there in case of injury from the potential fire, and the police assisted with the flow of traffic. I thank them all.

Fortunately, it was only a washing machine belt that caused the smoke. The fire department addressed the situation methodically and efficiently and was prepared for any outcome.

Thanks again for your effort. We are lucky to have these volunteers caring for our community.

Kirsten G. Sauter

My Pet’s Vet

Vineyard Haven

SIMILAR ARTICLES

4

0