To the Editor:
Wow. Gratitude and thanks for the rapid response when a plume of smoke appeared at the electrical wiring junction to the outside of our house on Saturday afternoon. Within moments of my call to the Sheriff’s Department, Scott and then Tim from the Tisbury Police appeared. Jimmy Rogers and Russ from the Tisbury Fire Department were there moments later. Careful and considered actions brought NSTAR. Glen Dixon worked right through a freak hail and rain burst, and within an hour from my original call the power was safely back on. Thank you to all for reacting so seamlessly and restoring our feeling safe at home.
Jenifer Douglas and Jack Wildauer