Each week, The Times rounds up restaurant specials. Here are the deals for June 5–June 11.
- At Coop de Ville in Oak Bluffs, get the Dockside Clambake (lobster, steamers, corn on the cob, and chowder) for $35.
- Bistro Night at Lambert’s Cove Inn in West Tisbury features three courses for $45.
- Get half-price wings at The Lampost from 4 to 7 pm.
- Wings are half-price at The Lampost from 4 to 7 pm.
- June 6 is National Donut Day: Get a free homemade glazed donut at Water Street at the Harbor View with purchase of entree for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- It’s Prime Rib Night at The Wharf.
- Prime Rib Night at Ocean View, $19.99.
- It’s also Prime Rib Night at The Newes From America, $19.
- Half-price wings at The Lampost from 4 to 7 pm.
- Last day of half-price wings at The Lampost, 4 to 7 pm, until next Thursday.
- Sushi Night at The Lookout: 25% off.
- The Wharf features Shepherd’s Pie Night.
- Monday Madness at Coop de Ville in Oak Bluffs means a lobster roll and fries for $13.50.
- It’s Twin Lobster Night at The Wharf in Edgartown
- At The Lookout Tavern, it’s 1/2 lb. Burger Night. Cheeseburgers are $8, specialty burgers are $10, all come with fries.
- Tuesdays are Lobsterfest at Coop de Ville in Oak Bluffs: get a steamed lobster and corn on the cob for $15.
- Lobsters are $22.99 at Ocean View Restaurant in Oak Bluffs.
- It’s Lobster Mania at The Seafood Shanty: 1.5 lb. lobsters with fries are $19.99.
- The Shuck Shack in Oak Bluffs serves a Shore Dinner: Lobster, chowder, and stuffed quahog for $20.
At The Sweet Life Cafe, early birds get half-off prices when dining at the bar before 6 pm.
Enjoy a take-out lunch special from The Square Rigger: cheeseburger, fries, and a drink is $9.95.
Seniors take 10% off daily lunch at the Ocean View Restaurant.
Get two-for-one entrees nightly at The Grill on Main.
Eat early at Giordano’s Restaurant, daily 11:30 to 5:30, and enjoy a $35.99 prix fixe meal.
At Detente, the menu is half-off when dining before 6 pm at the bar.
Coop de Ville serves $1 littlenecks.