Burke Public Adjusters, Inc


Professionally representing the insured in claims resolution. We do not work for insurance companies. We are licensed by the State of Massachusetts to represent you, maximizing your insurance settlement.

Don’t settle for less! There is a larger settlement out there…we know how to bring it in!

What Types of Losses Do Public Adjuster Handle?

A Public Adjuster is capable of handling insurance claims for building and/or personal property damage for both residential and commercial losses.

Examples Include:

Fire Losses, Water Damage/Frozen and Broken Pipes, Hurricane and Other Wind Damage, Smoke Damage, Including Furnace Blow-Backs, Vandalism, Building Damage From Motor Vehicle, Loss By Collapse, Theft, Business Interruption, Loss of Rental Income, Extra Expense/Additional Living Expense claims.

Previous articleBunch of Grapes Bookstore
Next articleCB Stark Jewelers