Vineyard Nursing Association
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
Fax (508) 693-5607
The Vineyard Nursing Association is a Medicare certified, not for profit home care agency whose mission is to provide compassionate, high quality, and state-of –the-art care for patients and their families with acute, chronic, or advanced illnesses. The VNA has been serving the home healthcare needs of the community for over 25 years.
Their mission is:
– To provide skilled nursing, other therapeutic services and homemaker/home care aide services on a part time and short-term full time basis.
– To assist in evaluating, promoting, and maintaining the health and welfare of individuals in the community of Martha’s Vineyard.
– To promote cooperation among other community agencies in improving the health and welfare of individuals and the community of Martha’s Vineyard.
Their services include:
– Skilled Nursing
– Certified Home Heath Aides
– Rehabilitation Services including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work
– Community Health and Education Promotion
– Private Care Programs
They are board certified in the specialty of Pain Management and are Chap Accredited.