70 Indian Hill Road
West Tisbury, MA 02575
Fax (508) 696-9393
Lamplighter Corner was established in 1967 when Hollis W. Fisher made the first reproduction of the Edgartown street lamp. This lamp was one of several historic models that had lighted the town between 1869 and 1912.
In 2005 lamplighter corner moved up island and is now located on Indian Hill Road in West Tisbury. Their authentic reproductions, as well as custom designs continue to be hand-crafted by artisan/designer Billy Hoff.