Wednesday, December 11, 2013
1. What is the supreme law of the land?
2. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
3. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
4. What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?
5. We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?
6. Who does a U.S. Senator represent?
7. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
8. Who is the Chief Justice of the United States now?
9. The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the U.S. Constitution. Name one of the writers.
10. Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
mvtimes.com : The Martha's Vineyard Times is a weekly newspaper published on Martha's Vineyard