Remembrance LuncheonSunday, May. 19th : 12 pm
Harbor View Hotel, Edgartown.
To honor loved ones who have gone before us. Bring a picture of your loved one to be displayed during the luncheon. Classic or vegetarian lunch: $20. Presented by Hospice of M.V. Pre-register: 508-693-0189.
Open Darkroom StudioMonday, May. 20th : 7–9 pm
Featherstone, Oak Bluffs.
With David Welch. $25 per hour with instruction; $10 per hour without. Pre-register: 508-693-1850; featherstoneart.org.
The Grey Barn TourTuesday, May. 21st : 5 pm
Grey Barn, Chilmark.
See what goes on at the farm. Watch cows being milked, learn about organic dairying, cheesemaking and renewable energy. Free.
Pizza NightTuesday, May. 21st : 6 pm
Chilmark Community Church, Chilmark.
Early Stage Memory Problem Support GroupWednesday, May. 22nd : 9:30–11 am
M.V. Community Services, Island Counseling Center, Oak Bluffs.
Free. 508-627-4368 x15 or 508-693-7900 x209.
Martha's Vineyard Activity Directories
- Animals & Farms Many farms on Martha's Vineyard offer education programs for both adults and children. You can also fing various dog training programs here.
- Bikes & Mopeds Don't have a car on Martha's Vineyard? Don't worry. You can easily get around by biking or renting a moped.
- Camps These after-school programs offer a wide range of programs. From swim lessons to painting workshops, there's something for everyone.
- Horses Improve your equine skills at these quiet, tranquil, spacious farms.
- Fishing Charters If you want to go fishing on Martha's Vineyard, these are the perfect places to start. Get your supplies, learn the rules and arrange charters.
- Fitness & Yoga Whether practicing yoga or working out at the gym, Martha's Vineyard offers many fitness options. After your workout, relax at the spa.
- Golf & Tennis Choose between 18 or 9-hole courses and spend the afternoon golfing. Indoor and outdoor tennis courts also available on Martha's Vineyard.
- Sailing What's more romantic than a picnic dinner aboard a wooden sloop? Sailing charters offer sunset cruises, day sails and even overnight charters.
- Watersports Kiteboarding or windsurfing may look like extreme sports only for professionals, but Martha's Vineyard companies offer lessons for beginners as well.
- Festivals & Promotions Take acting classes, screen a new international film or volunteer. You can also learn about the Island's history at Martha's Vineyard Museum.