Classifieds: Legal Notices: Tisbury
TISBURY WATER WORKS
400 WEST SPRING STREET, VINEYARD HAVEN, MA 02568
NEW WATER OFFICE AND GARAGE
MODULAR CONSTRUCTION REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PROPOSALS
1. Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 149, § 44E(4), sealed Proposals from qualified contractors for the New Water Office and Garage associated with the Tisbury Water Works will be received until Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:00 P.M.local time, at the office of the Tisbury Water Works, 400 West Spring Street, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568, at which time said non-price proposals will be opened privately. Every proposal must be in two parts, submitted in two separate, clearly marked, sealed envelopes: 1) non-price proposal, and 2) price proposal, in accordance with all submission requirements set forth in the Specification Section 00020-Modular Construction Request for Proposals. Late proposals will not be accepted.
2. The Project consists of the design, prefabrication, site preparation, site assembly/installation, and all services required to complete and deliver a modular building ready for use and occupancy.
3. Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on a lump sum and unit price basis as indicated in the Bid Form.
4. Request for Proposal Documents may be examined, but not obtained, at the office of the Tisbury Water Works, 400 West Spring Street, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568, (508) 693-3100 and examined and obtained at the office of Environmental Partners Group, Inc., 1900 Crown Colony Drive, Suite 402, Quincy, MA 02169 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
5. A deposit of $75.00 certified check, company check or money order payable to Environmental Partners Group, Inc. will be required for each set of the Request for Proposal Documents. A refund of the deposit will be made for Request for Proposal Documents returned in good condition within 15 days after the Proposals are opened. No returned RFP Documents will be accepted at the proposal opening.
6. Proposers requesting Request for Proposal Documents by mail shall also include a separate non refundable deposit payable to Environmental Partners Group, Inc. of $50.00 per set to cover costs of handling and mailing.
7. A pre-proposal meeting will be held at 400 West Spring Street, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568 on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 1:00 P.M. Attendance at the pre-proposal conference is highly encouraged but is not mandatory.
8. Bid security shall be furnished in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
9. The bidding and award of a Contract shall be in full compliance with Chapter. 149, § 44E(4), of the General Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as last revised. 10. The Tisbury Water Works reserves the right to waive any informality, to accept or reject, in whole or in part, any or all proposals, or take whatever action may be deemed to be in the best interest of the Tisbury Water Works.
TISBURY WATER WORKS
LN: 09/15/16, 09/22/16, 2t