The West Tisbury invites you to Spring break activities for this April break. According to a press release, activities are free and open to all. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a mature caregiver. Please note that the library will be closed all day on Monday, April 15, for Patriots Day.
Tuesday, April 16
- 10:30 to 11:30 am: Little Bird’s Laura Jordan will lead a music class for kids using seasonal songs and movement. This class is somewhat structured, but it’s a free-flowing environment, allowing space for magic to happen in the moment.
Tuesday, April 16, through Friday, April 19
- 10:30 am to 4 pm, drop by the children’s room for family crafts and the young adult room for tween and teen crafts. A different craft will be offered each day.
- 11:45 am to 12:45 pm, there will be a free soup and bread lunch in the community room. A different soup will be served each day, and all ages are welcome. Friday’s lunch will be provided by IGI.
- 1 to 3 pm, there will be a family-friendly film screened in the community room and a teen movie in the young adult room. A different movie will be shown each day.
Saturday, April 20
- 10 am: The library will be hosting its annual spring egg hunt at 10 am sharp, rain or shine. Gather outside the front entrance to the library, and bring your own basket for gathering. After the hunt, there will be a tissue-paper egg family craft in the Children’s Room.