TrailsMV is a free app created by Sheriff’s Meadow Foundation for those who love exploring the Vineyard’s trails. It covers all Island conservation properties open to the public, including 200 miles of trails.
- Up-to-date accurate maps of all the open-to-the-public trails.
- Detailed property information and photographs.
- An Outings feature offering special walks or rides.
- Ability to pinpoint your location and show you the direction you are headed.
- Helps you explore with confidence.
- Works without cell service or WIFI.
- Information about interesting events.
- Conservation organization information.