Join fellow small business owners, farmers, and entrepreneurs to learn what Island businesses are doing to creatively weather these times. Learn helpful strategies, explore how local businesses plan to handle training and staffing needs, and tips for creating a contingency plan for your business.
This free, online panel discussion takes place Wednesday, April 29, from 2 to 3 pm. Register online by sending an email including your first and last name to email@example.com.
- Heidi Feldman, Co-Owner, Down Island Farm and MV Sea Salt
- Nancy Gardella, Executive Director, MV Chamber of Commerce
- Samantha Hartley, Founder and President, Enlightened Marketing
- Ky Keenan, Co-Founder, Not Your Sugar Mamas and Founder, Frankie’s Flatbreads
- Jill Robie, Executive Director, YMCA-MV
- Facilitator: Holly Bellebuono, director, Bellebuono Holistic International, former Owner Vineyard Herbs Teas & Apothecary, and executive director, ACE MV
Sponsored by ACE MV, the Martha’s Vineyard Cultural Council, and the Mass Cultural Council.