The staff at the Edgartown Council on Aging continues to provide weekly meal delivery, outreach services, and referrals, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. For the most up-to-date listing of programs and services, sign up to receive our monthly digital newsletter.
All programs listed below will be held via Zoom.
- Holiday Music by Adele Dreyer: Join us for a cup of cocoa and some holiday cheer. Wear your favorite ugly sweater or festive holiday style! Dec. 21, 2–3pm.
- Join Ed Merck for a free Mindfulness Meditation group. Fridays at 9:30 am.
- Strength Training with Lisa Amols, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30–9:30 am.
- Tai Chi with Nan Doty meets Wednesdays at 9:3 0am, followed by tea.
- Tai Chi Qigong meets Wednesdays at 11 am, followed by tea. Email email@example.com to register.
- Poets meet Thursdays at 9:30 am.
- Advance Care Planning workshop by HAMV, Dec. 15 at 1 pm.
- Mindful Knitting, Wednesdays at 2 pm.
To register, or for questions about our programs, please call or email Meris Keating at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-627-4368.
The Anchors building remains closed to the public. We are available by phone at 508-627-4368 for information and referrals, as well as remote programming and volunteer opportunities.