Event submission instructions
- Please check to make sure your event isn’t already listed in the calendar on the ‘Things to Do‘ web page.
- If it isn’t, click the purple “Add Event” button below, or the one on the right-hand side on the ‘Things to Do’ web page.
- Login, or create a username and password.
- Fill in the required fields, which are highlighted in red.
- There are two ‘Description’ fields. The first one is for the online calendar listing, which allows for extensive information. The second one is the ‘Print Description’ field, which is limited to 150 characters. Do not repeat the event title, time, date, or location information in the ‘Print Description’ field since these will automatically show in print, along with the description.
- Try to use proper punctuation and be as concise as possible. Do not type in all capitals, or in all small letters. Avoid promotional terms and exclamation points.
- An event will be checked, approved, and edited by us, if needed, before it will show on the calendar, but this is done as soon as possible after your submission.