Event submission instructions:
- Please check to make sure your event isn’t already listed in the calendar.
- If it isn’t, click the purple “Add Event” button on the top right of the Things to Do page.
- Login, or create a username and password.
- Fill in the required fields, which are highlighted in red.
- There are two “Description” fields. The first is for the online listing and allows inclusion of extensive information. The second is the “Print Description” field and is limited to 200 characters. Note: If you don’t put anything in the Print Description field, your event will not show up in print. Do not repeat time, date, or location information in the Print Description field.
- Try to use proper punctuation and be as concise as possible. Do not type in all capitals, or in all small letters.
- Avoid promotional terms and exclamation points.